See last years Agenda
- Learning from survivors – from powerful accounts of human struggle to firsthand insights into the unique challenges faced after the rescue. This session looks at the lessons that can be drawn from those who have been deprived of their freedom, suffering the ultimate human rights abuse.
- The role of business in eradicating forced labour – hear from corporations and investors taking bold steps towards cleaning their supply chains of forced labour. Find out which measures have proved successful, and the most challenging tasks in supply chain management.
- Stop Slavery Award Ceremony
- Re-assessing women’s rights – from the crackdown on reproductive rights in the USA to the rise of acid attacks against women across Europe, from child marriage to violence and intimidation against women; we look at why the advancement of women’s rights seems to have stalled.
- Unsung heroes – hear from the men and women who dare to challenge society’s status-quo to build more tolerant and fair communities.
- Cities – from transport to terrorism, from housing to healthcare to inclusion; we look at the challenges faced by some of world’s mega-cities as they become the ultimate centre of influence.